Saturday 9 March 2013

OPI - Goldeneye

Sorry I haven’t posted this week, I’ve been pretty busy with work this week. So here is just a quick nail blog as I didn’t have much time to do anything else.

Recently I have been obsessed with OPI polishes. They have an amazing array of colours as well as textures and finishes. Of course at the moment my favourite nail varnish is of the OPI brand. For Christmas I received the mini nail lacquers set called the Bondettes, this of course was released around the same time Skyfall came out in cinemas. I absolutely love the Bond movies and was excited to try out the four mini polishes I got. I immediately fell in love with the colour Goldeneye. It is this amazing gold that is glittery and shimmery. Honestly it is absolutely divine. I’ve taken a couple of snaps of my manicure but honestly the photos don’t do this polish justice. If you love gold I seriously suggest investing in this colour and if you don’t like gold? Seriously, invest in this polish anyway. Just remember that any collection brought out is only stocked for a short time.

Goldeneye + Alpine Snow

Goldeneye + Alpine Snow
As you can see I haven’t painted all my nails with Goldeneye, the polish on my ring finger is another OPI varnish in the shade Alpine Snow. I found I had to apply three coats of the white to get a solid colour where as I only needed the two coats with Goldeneye.   

1 comment: