Tuesday 26 March 2013

Egyptian Magic

118ml (4oz) tub of Egyption Magic
Recently I have been hearing only good things about a product called Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin cream. This cream is made up of six ingredients from nature, making it 100% natural and derived only from living plants and organisms. It contains olive oil, beeswax, honey, bee pollen, royal jelly and bee propolis.

This cream can be used for a number of different things including but not limited to hand cream, night cream, scar reduction and bruising reduction.

On a recent visit to my favourite makeup store, Makeup and Glow, I decided to purchase this amazing little tub of magic. The cream has a Vaseline type consistence in the jar. To apply it you simple take a small amount out of the jar, rub it between your hands until it resembles oil and apply. A little bit really does go a long way, so I’ve used hardly any of my jar.

So far I have been using it for a week. I suffer from very dry skin all over my body and occasional eczema on my upper arms. Normally I have very dry and flaky skin on my shins, after using this product for a week I have noticed a definite improvement in my dry skin. My skin is still slightly dry but definitely improved and it no longer has that dry flaky look. I’ve also noticed that the eczema on my arms isn’t as bad. There are still dry spots on my upper arms but all redness is gone.

Overall I think it’s a good product. It’s a definite plus that it’s an all-natural product. In my opinion it is a little pricey but so far it’s been worth it.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment