Monday 18 March 2013

March Bellabox

In a previous post I believe I mentioned the Bellabox. The Bellabox is a $15 a month subscription. Every month you are sent five to six beauty products to test out. Sometimes you will receive sample size products and other times you can get full sized products. It’s a great little subscription if you are always on the hunt for new beauty products to try out.

So to give you an idea of what to expect from the Bellabox I have decided to dedicate this post to the March Bellabox.

Firstly once you open the postage parcel you will find a cute little box that contains all your goodies.
 

When you open the box you will find a card that lists all the products in the box and what their retail value is.
 

 Under this you will find your products wrapped in tissue paper.
 


This month I received two full sized products which I’m pretty excited about but I’ll go through them in the order that’s on the description card.

First product out of the box was Ocean Essence Summer Breeze Shower Gel. The bottle itself is pretty small. I haven’t used it yet but I did open it to see what it smelt like. Honestly I wasn’t over excited with the smell, it was pleasant but nothing unique.
This products retail price is $4.95 for 20ml


The second product is a Designer Brands Lip Pencil in the shade 629 Nude. This is one of the full size products. At $4.99 a pencil its pretty good value. The texture of the pencil is average. It applies easily but isn’t as nice as some other lip pencils I’ve tried. The first thing I noticed and liked about this product though was that the pencil lid had an inbuilt sharpener which I find really nifty.
 

Third product is Suigo Ultimate Control Shampoo and Ultimate Control Conditioner. The bottles are a decent size so I will be able to get several washes out of them to determine whether or not I like this product. It is supposed to be for weak brittle hair. At the moment my hair is pretty health so I’m not sure if it will show any improvements.
These products come in 260ml bottles, both at $22.50


The fourth product was another full sized product. I received a Clinique High Impact Lipstick in the shade Extreme Pink. These lipsticks retail at $36 a piece so some months you definitely get your $15 subscription back in product. The lipstick isn’t a colour I’d pick out for myself but it feels nice and moisturising. I’ll definitely give it a go.


Lastly I received a Swisse Active Energy Bar. I found this a bit random as I’ve never received a food product before. However I do like the Swisse range so I may try it.
Product retails at $2.39 a bar


Well that is all for today. Comment below if you want to see more Bellabox posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment