Monday 18 February 2013

Sally Hansen 677 Shoot the Moon + Barry M 353 Ruby Glitter

As a makeup artist I am always on the hunt for new beauty products, whether it is makeup, nail polishes or skin care. However with my current income it makes it hard to continually buy full sized products to test out. It’s especially expensive if you have a reaction to the product you’ve just started using and have to find another alternative.
While on YouTube I came across one of Michelle Phan’s videos about her new company ipsy. I was disappointed to find that at this current time they do not ship to Australia. However I then came across an Australian equivalent called bellabox. For $15 a month you are sent out five to six beauty products. The great thing about this box is that sometimes you get sample size bottles and other times you score a full sized product. In the February box I received a bottle of Sally Hansen nail polish.

Barry M 353 Ruby Glitter + Sally Hansen 677 Shoot the Moon
Sally Hansen nail polish is something that I’ve been meaning to try out but just haven’t got around to purchasing. So I was super excited when I found a bottle in my bellabox. The colour I got was number 677 Shoot the Moon. This is a wonderful silver colour. Eager to test this polish out I proceeded to give myself a manicure. The colour is beautiful. Never one to paint all my nails the same colour, I started hunting through my polish collection for something that would complement this colour. Barry M’s 353 Ruby Glitter was the perfect accompaniment, a clear polish with chunky black and pink glitter. I applied two coats of this over the Sally Hansen and was rewarded with a fun and sparkly manicure.
 
Completed manicure
Sally Hansen 677 Shoot the Moon
Completed manicure
Barry M 353 Ruby Glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment