Wednesday 6 February 2013

Hello World

Hello world,

Just a quick introduction

Its 2013 and I’ve finally decided to get my act together and start a blog. Blogging is something that I’ve always wanted to do but I have never known what to write about.

A little bit about myself

Firstly I’m a fully qualified makeup artist. For me makeup is a passion and an obsession. My love for makeup started in high school. For me it was part of my rebellious faze. Makeup was a strict no-no at my school so I loved pushing the limits to see what I could get away with. Now I look back on those days and cringe, what was I thinking with that colour combination? And why did I not blend?
Four years later I can now say I am confident in my makeup application and thank god I learnt how to blend.
Secondly I love buying clothes. My best friend is a fashion student. I think that’s where my addiction to buying clothes comes from. So while my blog may mostly be makeup focused I will endeavour to have some fashion post. Mostly outfits of the day and new purchases.
Lastly I have an unhealthy relationship with desserts. Sugar is my Achilles heel. When I go out I always make sure there is room for dessert.
Slowly I have started to take over my parents kitchen with appliances and bakeware. Realistically there is no room left but that never stops me from purchasing new and exciting items.
So occasionally there will be a food post and most likely it will be dessert orientated.

Well that’s all for now.

Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment