Friday 3 May 2013

Just a Quick Post

Hey everyone,

Sorry I’ve been absent from the blogosphere for so long. Between my day job and photoshoots work has been full on. I’ve also travelled down to Sydney for a family wedding.

I’m aiming to do a post for Tuesday on my favourite LUSH products. Lately I’ve been obsessed with everything LUSH. Their products are amazing and smell divine. I also love that they are completely organic.

Another thing I’ve been contemplating blogging about it is a food tour of Brisbane and Fortitude Valley. I absolutely love food and eating out. I’m hoping to do more of it in the next couple of months resulting in two restaurant reviews/recommendations a month.

As I mentioned, I have also been doing a lot of photoshoots lately. Would anyone be interested in seeing a behind the scenes blog post or blog post with images from shoots I’ve worked on?

Comment below if there is anything particular you would like to see in blog posts to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment